How are disputes resolved at villages?

Disputes between residents or between residents and the manager and/or owner may be referred to Consumer Affairs Victoria or may be dealt with, at the option of the resident, under the village dispute resolution procedure. The internal dispute resolution procedure is available from the Manger. 

Consumer Affairs Victoria may be contacted at:

Consumer Affairs Victoria,
Level 2, 452 Flinders Street,
Melbourne Victoria 3000
Telephone 1300 55 81 81 (local cal charge)
Email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Website www.consumer.vic.gov.au




Village Life

Greenways residents are enjoying a regular pancake morning in the Community Centre. A gold coin donation was collected to assist the children’s ward at the Frankston Hospital. Read More…
One of the great advantages of living at Greenways Village is the ability to just lock the door and travel. The village staff take care of the day to day, looking after our home while we are away. Testimonials


Greenways Village seeks to ensure that all content and information published at this Web site is current and accurate. The information at Greenwaysvillage.com.au does not in any way constitute legal or professional advice and Greenways Village cannot be held liable for actions arising from its use. In addition, Greenways Village cannot be held responsible for the contents of any externally linked pages.